Sales Manager - Construction Week Qatar
- Market Research
- Apparel / Fashion / Cosmetics
- Media - Production & Broadcast
- The sales manager will be responsible for achieving targets on the monthly print magazine, annual awards ceremony, market leading conferences, as well as regular supplements and breakfast meetings.
- Reporting to the Sales Director based in Dubai, the successful candidate will have a minimum of two years previous media sales and product management experience, be target driven, creative and have the ability to develop and launch new products into Qatar’s thriving construction market.
- Whilst reporting on a weekly basis, you will also be required to spend at least two days per month in the Dubai office.
- A competitive salary, excellent bonus scheme, visa and private health insurance.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.