Head of Sales Institutional Trading
- Achieve targets through service excellence in trading and articulate information dissemination
- Monitor and closely supervise Sales Team on achieving assigned targets.
- Work closely with Sales in order to scout and acquire new clients, locally, regionally and globally
- Manage the Trading and Execution desk to ensure the desk is amply staffed and all personnel are trading efficiently and based on internally set standards
- Closely monitor department’s accumulated targets performance and ensure the facilitation of acquiring these achievements.
- Distribute orders received from institution clients to Senior Broker/Broker.
- Execute orders when necessary to support the desk.
- Insure that all orders and transactions regarding trading activities of Institutional clients are documented and up to date.
- Maintain solid client relationship by providing factual market intelligence in all the markets
- Assist the sales department in converting leads of Institutional clients by marketing the desk’s trading capabilities and intelligence flow in all active markets and successfully presenting the service offerings and our value propositions.
- Ensure adherence to legal, compliance and risk management policies and procedures and regulations
- Abide by the Policies and Procedures developed for maintaining the Information Security for the Sales & Trading and shall take on active responsibilities in achieving, managing and maintaining the ISO 27001 standard.
- Enhance constantly brokerage capabilities to cover regional and international markets
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or inquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publicly available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.