Manager, Treasury Sales
Announced 01 Jul 2015 - Expiry 31 Oct 2015
No of Position
Qatar , Doha
Banking & Financial Services
Primary Job Function
Sales / Business Development
, , , , , , , ,
4 to 5 years
Currently Resident In
Role Objective :
- Be responsible for the overall Sales & Marketing of T&I products and services with an emphasis on corporate clients within Qatar.
- Enhance or build the disparate delivery channels for Treasury products, including web based delivery.
- Ensure that the Sales activities are conducted within the policy guidelines of the bank.
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
- Works closely with the Head of Treasury and Heads of product groups to develop overall marketing and sales strategies for treasury products.
- Devises and executes a proactive marketing campaign to grow the number of clients and market volume. Ensures that the team makes a minimum number of visits per month and that
- Suitable products are being marketed by the team.
- Assists in providing Corporate clients with superior service through increased client contact. Liaise with Corporate Banking, International Banking and Trade Finance to gather information about existing and prospective clients.
- Contributes towards increasing volumes by a certain percentage each year, maximizing economic profit for Treasury.
- Identifies the client's interest rate and FX exposures and provides quality advice and markets treasury products available to hedge those exposures.
- Maximizes the profitability and turnover of corporate sales desk, while ensuring a high level of service.
- Provides high quality of daily, weekly and quarterly market research to all the clients of the bank, Contributes to the daily market commentary and market update. Updates clients regularly on - latest financial market movements
- Submit periodic business and activity reports as and when required. Keeps abreast of all developments in the local and regional markets and co-operate with colleagues in providing competitive market prices and information.