General Technician (Equipment/Logistics)
Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Ensure that equipment is received and dispatched from Ras Laffan as required to perform the drilling and workover operations and to perform associated tasks such as preparing stock inventories, purchase requisitions, material reservations, and contractors work requests for offshore rig activities.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- The educational requirement may be waived in exceptionally cases of highly experienced personnel with a proven track record in same field.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 6 years experience of working with offshore drilling operations associated with equipment and material logistics and inventory management.
- The incumbent requires practical knowledge and experience in drilling equipment and materials as well as offshore marine and air transport operations.
- He or she must have the ability to understand drilling/workover and completion programs to recognize the material and equipment priorities and to be able to discuss problems and recommend solutions related to equipment and logistic issues.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft office and SAP.
- Fluent spoken English and good writing ability in English.
In order to enhance theauthenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.