- Saudi Arabia
As a Government Relations Assistant,You will be responsible for managing employee and company related activities which are required to be pursed with government bodies. Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for all Government Relations procedures (change of sponsorship, issuance of new Iqamas, renewal of Iqamas, processing visa documents, exit /re-entry visa, final exit visa etc.)
- Attestation of legal documents form chamber of commerce.
- Process, forwards & collects legal documents related to legal contracts, Ministry of labour and Immigration, Passport office, Municipality etc.
- Developing excellent relations with all government offices.
- Proactive and advance notification about any changes in government rules & regulations.
In order to enhance theauthenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.