Sales Director KSA
- Food / Beverages
- Saudi Arabia
- Sets procurement – Toll Packing strategy and targeted cost.
- Negotiate and conclude deals with major customers, Vendors..etc
- Responsible of increasing our Portfolio through suggesting new NPD products and assuring full distribution.
- Create yearly sales Budget and Plan. and responsible for its implementations
- Create and monitor monthly forecasts
- Maintain sales targets
- Monitor Stock movement.
- Responsible for studying market surveys for new and existing products by setting a sales strategies and selling prices for Local and export markets.
- Make decisions on what promotions and discounts to be given
- Monitor the Financial Costs, Expanses and ensure they are in adherence to the budget
- Monitor, develop and manage KSA Sales and procurement Toll packing departments.
- Review fluctuations in the business, analyses data and work out an action plan to improve and control
- Review and approve all requests ( P&L, Agreements, credit notes…etc) from Local and Procurement- Toll packing department within the approved authority limits.
- Review and approve all reports submitted from each department under your responsibility.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.