- Saudi Arabia
- One of the titles with direct reference to the contractual/legal aspect of construction, usually reporting to the Contract or Commercial Manager.
- The principal duty of a Contract Administrator is to assess the Companys contractual position relating to all operational activities and accordingly provide adequate commercial advice to ensure that interests are best protected on several levels for various issues involving contractual undertakings/commitments.
- This includes support in all project phases, from tender to post hand-over claims/arbitrations in coordination with the legal department whenever needed.
- Preparation & review of clauses, terms and conditions related either to clients or sub-contractors are part of the daily activity.
- Qualified lawyers with engineering/construction background and/or engineers and quantity surveyors with experience in legal issues make good candidates.
- At least 10 years of experience ideally within the construction industry (EPC contracts), international exposure and excellent command of English is required.
In order to enhance theauthenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.