SAUDIZATION PROGRAM SPECIALIST
- Saudi Arabia
As a Saudization Specialist in Saudi Readymix you will be working in a team-oriented culture, where co-workers help others. Healthy competitive environment where you can determine your own value within the company and the opportunity to develop and improve your personal and professional skills.Your main responsibilities are:Assist in the design and implementation of the Saudization strategy Ensure the Saudization percentage set by the Saudi government is met.
- Ensure sustainability of Saudi employees.
- Manage the recruitment and induction of Saudi employees via various channels
- Liaise with HRDF and other local authorities as needed for all graduate recruitment related activities
- Assist management with the development of training programs
- Explain organization policies, training program guidelines, rules and regulations.
In order to enhance theauthenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.