- Saudi Arabia
- As a Plant Mechanic, you will be responsible for the maintenance, repairs, and installs mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment; repairs and installs piping, plant structures and participate in rigging of equipment to facilitate installation and repair work on the plant.
- You will also be responsible for modifications, overhauling and testing of mechanic systems.
- You will also take part in the plant and equipment maintenance process in collaboration with other departments.
- Also, you will work at work in the plant and occasionally in the workshop and most of the time exposed to extreme weather conditions, dust, noise, fumes, vibration and gases; mechanical, chemical, & electrical hazards.
In order to enhance theauthenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.