Technical Application Support and developer in ITCAN, Singapore, Singapore
Announced 09 Dec 2020 - Expiry 30 Apr 2021
No of Position
Singapore , Singapore
Information Technology & Services
Singapore Dollar ( SGD ) (4500 - 4800)
Primary Job Function
As a Technical Application Support, you will be responsible in providing technical application and architecture support to the infrastructure and application teams.
The broad area of your job responsibilities will cover the following:
- Develop, maintain and enhance application and architecture components
- Plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance to specifications & service level. Where relevant, perform the necessary system programming & configuration.
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls & audits
- Analyze process/program specifications & translate specifications to program codes, conforming to program guidelines and programming best practices
- Develop unit test package, automate, execute tests & document test results to ensure the quality of the program
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test ( UAT) & implementation activities to fix the reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of programs in the production environment
- Set-up and harden IIS application pool and websites following NCS or customers’ policies
- Support application codes deployment and automate the end-to-end application code deployment wherever applicable
- Track the security vulnerabilities released by the product vendors closely and apply the patches or hotfixes for the packages following the patch management process
- Track and review the software lifecycle for the packages and upgrade to supported version if any software reaching end of support.
- Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently following project SLA. Work with vendors on products defects and implement workarounds/solutions provided
- Ensure codes comply with the company or customer security guidelines
- Support large scale IT infra environment (>1000 users) on 24x7 basis
- Prepare & maintain up-to-date system documentation.
- Interface with different stakeholders in the project (security team, customers, infra and technical architecture teams)
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in programming and customization in ServiceNow platform
- Knowledge and experience in VMWare, system & IIS administration will be advantages
- Strong interpersonal, communication and written skills
- Able to work well in a team environment