Sales Consultant, CV
- United Arab Emirates
- The job holder is responsible for contributing to the achievement of the team’s annual sales and customer service targets specific to the commercial retail business.
- The role involves appropriately following the sales process from actual sales to handing over the vehicle (i.e. trucks, vans or buses) to the customer, carrying out market intelligence activities and creating opportunities for acquiring new business.
- Maintains an active customer profile database to ensure all relevant details are up to date when required
- Conducts field visits, understands customer’s requirements and assesses his current situation (fleet size, ageing vehicles and types of vehicles currently operated) to establish product need, availability, and credit and payment position.
- This includes discussing technical specifications, in relation to product performance, suitability, usage/application to key customers and walk in customers from time to time
- Builds vehicle specifications in the Dealer Management System (MBKS) to ensure requirements specific to the customer are appropriately met i.e. a water tanker or refuse compactor
- Negotiates optimum pricing to acquire and retain customers in the long-term and help achieve bottom line.
- This includes conducting visits jointly with the Sales Manager to fill any gaps, ensure customer is satisfied and the deal is closed as per set company guidelines and policies
- Builds lasting relationships with customers to explore and develop new business opportunities
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.