- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Engineering - Civil, Mechanical or Industrial etc
- Oil & Gas / Energy / Petroleum
- Warehousing & Wholesale
- United Arab Emirates
· Develop & grow the customers base with the oil & gas market in the GCC and CIS market · Set sales and marketing strategies for these accounts to drive sustainable and profitable growth for TPC FZE · Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned customers to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process · Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle · Should possess excellent communication, customer handling skills and be able to work under pressure.
Bachelor or Master degree of Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
3+ years' experience of Sales & Marketing in the GCC / CIS region
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS ETC..
· Computer proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. · Outstanding time management/organizational skills. · Network of contacts within the Oil and Gas Industry. · Ability to work independently and as part of a team. · Ability to make presentations regards TPC FZE to large or small groups - specifically with clients. · Preferred TPC FZE Product Line experience or any similar process packages products
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.