Sales Manager – Printing / Security
- Computer & Network Security
- Printing or Publishing
- United Arab Emirates
- Actively manage new and existing business development of company products
- Contact prospective customers in the assigned Global markets, understand their requirements and make endeavours to develop business with them
- Establish a clear strategic understanding of the companies, business expectations and follow the targets laid down product wise and category
- Procure orders from the companies / customers in the respective market, and communicate all details clearly to the person concerned
- Work in line with the companies credit policies and manufacturing lead times
- Develop the brand name of the company in respective market, by suggesting and implementing suitable measures required
- Track competition, conduct due diligence on the industry and keep updated information on developments in the market.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in International sales within the Middle East
- Knowledge or printing, allied and Hologram products
- Proven and consistent track record in sales and achieving business targets
- Sharp business acumen and ability to understand and manage business independently
- Knowledge of business process and documentation for international business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.