Technician (Passenger Car)
- United Arab Emirates
- Identifies the customers' requests, analyses them with his Supervisor/Foreman, and refines the diagnostic process.
- Performs the requested work, in observance of the manufacturer's methods (recommendations and operating procedures).
- Masters the various repair techniques and uses the documentation as necessary, sharing his knowledge with Technicians.
- Observes the safety rules defined for the equipment, instruments and products.
- Observes the work time set by the Foreman.
- Carries out, on his own initiative, minor work not requested by the customer (e. g. noisy door hinge). Operational:-
- Places protective devices on the vehicle (if not already done).
- Prepares, under the foreman's responsibility, the supplies outward sheet for parts to be replaced and transfers them from the Spare Parts to service as required.
- Prepared the tools, equipment required to complete each task. Ensures all components at the periphery of the work location are in operational condition.
- Performs safety inspections and completes the quality control sheets and necessary test documents.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.