Head of Sales
- Market Research
- United Arab Emirates
- Besides meeting own sales target, the candidate shall motivate and support the team members located in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Dubai, and to develop business from the Northern Emirates.
- Provide or impart insurance and sales training to the team members, periodically.
- The focus of the business is all lines (except Motor and Medical) from Corporates, government and SME clients.
- The ideal candidate shall have his own portfolio of business which he/she shall bring along to the company over the next 12 months period besides developing new clientele to meet the targets.
Qualification: Bachelor Business graduate, ACII, AIII, Composite Broker Certification, CII, CPCU, equivalent.
Minimum Years Required: Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the Insurance Field in Al Ain; currently working in Al Ain
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.