Senior Associate CIM (Bilingual)
- United Arab Emirates
• Complete the planning for the audit
• Complete fieldwork and allocate work as appropriate to audit assistants
• Coaching of audit assistants
• Preparation of financial statements, transmittal letter and any other deliverables
• Keeping manager / Partner informed of progress/issues on a job throughout the audit process
• Responsible for getting Partner and manager reviews done
• Completion documentation and follow up of outstanding information
• Prepare and analyze costs on the WIP for their audits
• Prepare fee note requisition on a timely basis and follow up collection of debtors
• Maintaining good relationship with the client’s financial management
• Overall in charge for medium and large sized clients
• Attending stock counts and the follow up of the counts
In order to enhance theauthenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.comacts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites;and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc.Any terms, quotationsor enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.