Internal Audit Manager
- United Arab Emirates
Job description / Responsibilities
- The candidate will be handling a diverse portfolio of Internal Audit Clients.
- He / She will be responsible for overall risk assessment, preparation of annual plans, execution of audit plans, conducting internal audits and writing reports and supervision of internal audit staff.English report writing skills are a necessity, while knowledge of Arabic is preferable.
- The candidate should have worked in a major audit firm in the Internal Audit division and should've conducted / managed Internal audits of major Companies.
- Qualified from an International Professional organization ie. CPA, ICAEW, ACCA, ICAI, CIA, CISA etc.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.comacts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites;and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.