Patient Administrator - Arabic Speaker
- Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices
- United Arab Emirates
- Client expectations to be met and quality client service principles to be maintained.
- Ensure admission, reception and billing functions are professionally maintained. Responsible for Patient Welcoming, Registration, billing, admissions and discharges of inpatients. Generation of timely and accurate bills, receipts and refunds. Liasing with switchboard to ensure smooth flow of processes.
- A graduate preferably with a minimum of two years experience in a similar capacity.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and preferable spoken Arabic
- Excellent communication skills to answer telephones, answer questions, process messages, and interact with colleagues, and visitors.
- Computer proficiency is a must.
- Numeracy skills and ability to handle cash.
- Responsive and attentive to patients' needs and immediate attention to emergency incidents.
- Must be capable of handling difficult situations in a tactful manner and consistently show the ability to recognize and deal with patients' inquiries.
- Good team worker with an ability to take initiative and work under pressure.
- Must maintain well-groomed, professional appearance, and possess manners appropriate to greet patients and visitors.
- Experience within a healthcare environment would be an added advantage.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.