Assistant Manager- Financial Services
- United Arab Emirates
- The Financial Services Regulatory Compliance team is extensively involved in providing regulatory and compliance services to a wide range of clients in the Banking and Capital Markets, Insurance sector, Brokerage Services and Asset Management, pre-dominantly those intending to be regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
- This would involve working closely with the DFSA and assisting a number of clients with their regulatory application process to operate at the DIFC.
- Assistance provided by the team to various applicants include assistance with the regulatory business plan, assistance in completion of the required forms and registration formalities, assistance in preparation of the compliance and anti-money laundering manuals, assistance in preparing risk management policy and procedures manual, review of financial projections and preparation of the regulatory returns in line with the Basel requirements.
In order to enhance theauthenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users.
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation, i.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are,also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply.In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.