Manager – Finance
- Leisure, Travel & Tourism
- United Arab Emirates
- Prepare and present input related to organizational, departmental, and operational and project budgets to the next reporting line
- Support all internal financial controls to include purchasing, cash handling, receipts, disbursements, expendable/fixed asset inventories, payroll and Colleague records to insure policies are enforced
- Manage and control the actual cost verses budget on periodic basis and provide analytical feedback related to the department’s financial performance
- Assist management in the capitol planning process by providing appropriate ROI information
- Work closely with the Corporate Finance division to coordinate financial reporting of Business Unit’s results within in the Company
- Execute the role of Duty Manager in the Business Unit, when required
- Conduct performance evaluations, training, guidance, coaching and meetings
- Maintain an awareness of best practices and industry standards in the area of financial reporting and management and support in developing the Department initiatives/ activities towards these benchmarks - Attend training and development programs in order to promote personal and career growth
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.comacts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites;and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.