Officer – Finance
- Accounting / Auditing
- Banking & Financial Services
- United Arab Emirates
- Supervise assigned staff to the level determined by Senior Management
- Direct and coordinate company financial planning and budget management functions
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget
- Oversee daily operations of the finance department
- Manage the preparation of the official annual report of actual revenues, transfers, and expenses
- Manage the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts. Reports which would stimulate management action
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations and product investment decisions
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements
- Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop five year and ten year business plans for the company
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.comacts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites;and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.