HR / Accounts Coordinator
• Manage and Coordinate HR Manager diary and personal filling system
• Assist HR Manager for preparation of reports, general correspondence and other communications as required.
• In-charge of leave form approval and checking leave balances
• Monitors and update company personnel files
• Monitors Employment status, vacation leave, benefit availment & end of contract personnel
• In-charge of Final settlement and Exit clearances with the payroll department.
• Preparing transfer or termination letter of employees and coordinating with the HR Head Manager
• Prepare Employment Contract/ Agreement for selected candidate in accordance within company salary scale and benefits
• Generates recruitment status report, requirements of workers, manpower planning and available visa
• Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Director as handling calls, processing business correspondence, faxes, emails & memos.
• Effectively plan and organize HR Manager Schedule meetings appointment on a day to day basis.
• Handling and maintaining HR Manager personal affairs like payments of expense claims processing, travel allowances, return from business trip, reports etc.
• Consolidated all reimbursement bills from Staff and Manager, ensure that proper information are provide prior to director’s approval and in charge of distributing the reimbursed amounts.
• Arrange and provide assistance to company’s VIP guests’ accommodation, Visas, Transportation, flight booking etc. to liaise on the HR Manager’s behalf with customer and suppliers.
• Organizing and maintaining filing systems for all business records, reports, contracts/agreement, correspondence etc. • In charge of purchasing, ordering office supplies & stationeries and maintain inventory. • Upkeep records of all incoming and outgoing correspondences and act as a custodian of the company’s confidential files. • Customer account reconciliation, monthly statement and payment follow- ups • Prepare Accounts Receivable every month for sales collection using well versed in SAP system (System Application & Products). • Prepare customer credit memo using well versed in SAP system (System Application & Products). • Maintaining and checking customer credit line in SAP system (System Application & Products). • Monitor the client available credit line in SAP system (System Application & Products). • Checking and verify all client payment terms, especially LC term. • Coordinate with the sales department for the follow up of the due payments of the clients. • Receives and counter check the Proforma Invoice from the sales for checking the credit line available. • Responsible in handling monthly attendance and metrics or stats for payroll and incentive purposes • In charge of Personnel Salaries, Wages and other benefits • Preparing Cheques / cash payments to suppliers / clients • Manages and Monitors physical bank accounts file • Monitor and update payment term of our customer • Facilitate in the preparation and processing of Bank transfer documents • Petty Cash custodian