PRE SALES CONSULTANT
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Research
- Information Technology & Services
- United Arab Emirates
The Consultant will be responsible for providing pre-sales and post-sales support for client customers. The ideal candidate should be a professional, technically adept team-player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, good communication and customer service skills, and strong organizational skills necessary to handle multiple tasks. His / her roles & responsibilities will be to Understand customer needs and align these needs with the products portfolio, especially the routing and switching portfolio.
- Prepare solution / proposal based on customer requirements.
- Present solution to customer.
- Perform demonstrations and Proof-of-concept on products.
- Prepare technical proposals, respond to tenders, RFPs, RFI, etc.
- Provide technical assistance to the sales team during the sales cycle.
- Collect business requirements and converting those requirements into technical network requirements and specifications.
- Strong ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and anticipate end to end network infrastructure needs.
- Effectively participate in cross-functional meetings, clearly articulate network infrastructure capabilities and translate business requirements into technical requirements. The candidate will document network designs.