Senior Marketing & Events Executive
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Research
- Multi-level Marketing
- Relationship Marketing
- Events Services
- Marketing & Advertising
- Real Estate
- United Arab Emirates
The job holder will be responsible for implementing agreed marketing / Events plans for assigned projects.
The job holder will be involved in all aspects of marketing that includes advertising, event management, sponsorship, planning, distribution, promotion, research, business development for events, public relations and projects.
- Assist in developing and implementation of marketing plans and events to meet agreed objectives
- Utilizes competitive intelligence system and make recommendations for appropriate action.
- Executes brand activity to remain within guidelines for all brand communications to ensure consistency and level of quality and objectives are achieved.
- Implementing marketing research, customer surveys, and analyzes demands of the customers.
- Building up and maintaining database contacts
- Building strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders such as suppliers, customers, colleagues, subsidiaries and entities etc
- Complete assigned tasks within given deadlines
- Ensures high level of customer service
- Implement activities as and when assigned by the Marketing Manager
Agency / Event company Coordination:
- Assists in writing briefs
- Communicates briefs developed to agencies/ Emaar entities
- Coordinates with other entities to ensure successful implementation of events
- Communicates with market research agencies for research agenda and results analysis.
- Coordinate implementation of events within Downtown Dubai and follow up with the Emaar Entities and Departments
- Serve as the liaison person between Emaar and event management companies for events taking place within Downtown Dubai.