Marketing Communications Coordinator
- Hospitality / Hotels
- United Arab Emirates
- Managing the marketing department’s admin tasks both within internal and external teams.
- Raising all the Marketing PRs and smoothly follow up the LPOs status.
- Processing Invoices and ensuring the payment of each invoices
- Tracking new Supplier registration and analysis of supplier performance based on set criteria (on a quarterly basis)
- Processing and renewing contracts
- Ensuring all marketing activity has the relevant legal paper work, and contracts in place (e.g. MSA, LSA, model release forms etc.)
- Managing supplier relationships (advertising, graphic design, printing, promotional events, media) and ensure that these partners truly understand and can maximize the value of the Jumeirah Brand Standards
- Ensuring that the relevant SLA's and process documents are updated, and adhered to within the team and with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Monitoring and updating all hotel information on third party websites, material and contracts.
- Organizing and filling job bags and marketing collaterals
- Maintenance of the Marketing & PR shared drive
- Supporting the Director of Marketing in their day to day activities
- Develop quotes for marketing materials in accordance with department requirement.Manage agency relationships from the admin perspective of PR and LPO raising and invoice processing.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.