Business Development Executive
- Architecture & Planning
- United Arab Emirates
- Identify new customers through intensive networking.
- Develop prospective Customer lists, prospect new Customers, via personal visit, telephone & E-mail, set appointments and meetings with prospects, present information and explain services/ products to prospective Customers.
- Registering the Company with Customers/ Consultant/ Client.
- Visit Consultant and ensure the Company is on all vendor lists.
- Visit and develop relationships with customers/ Consultant/ Client at site.
- Submit Weekly and Monthly Reports in the prescribed reporting formats to GM.
- Serve as primary liaison with new customer for introducing the company's services and capabilities.
- Liaison with Municipality & other Governmental Bodies for local regulation, implementation and updating.
- Liaison with independent Laboratories and develop and establish good relationship with them.
- Assists in resolving technical issues by attending meetings and if necessary produce technical reports.
- Report on the Market Conditions.
- Coordination with Operation Managers & Technical Managers for all technical issues.
- Performing various task assigned by the Management
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.