Business Development Executive
- United Arab Emirates
- We are looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Executive to join the Bodyshop team of Al Futtaim Honda, based in Dubai.
- The primary purpose of the role is to be responsible for generating leads and supporting new business revenue to all Bodyshop centres in the UAE.
- Working as part of a dedicated Aftersales team, the Business Development Executive will have their own prospect portfolio focused specifically on the Bodyshop business.
- The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree or equivalent level with minimum 10-12 years’ experience, preferably in After Sales division of Automobile industry.
- Strong English communication skills; reading, writing and speaking
- Strong Sales and Business Development background, preferably in an After Sales division.
- Understanding of Automobile After-Sales operations, Dealer Management system usage and MS office.
- Excellent communication & task-execution skills, Integrity, Analytical, Task Oriented Team player.
- Arabic speaking will be an added advantage.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.