Fleet Sales Executive
- United Arab Emirates
- Perform customer needs analysis and develop key account strategies.
- To gain & understand good technical knowledge of the vehicles and competition / systems and procedures.
- Work as a team to meet sales targets
- Develop a strong and long-term business relationship with key territory accounts by evaluating and understanding the customer’s business and correlating it with the market
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and prospective fleet customers.
- Function as customer advocate and primary sales contact by complete follow-up from initial contact, quotes, demonstrations, negotiation and closing of deals by liaising with the fleet manager.
- Monitor and advise on sales KPI’s (i.e. sales vs. target by location, trade ins, F&I performance, showroom traffic and other key sales ratios via DMS).
- Prepare daily / weekly / monthly reports based on target.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.comacts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites;and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.