Sales Planner/Logistics Coordinator
- United Arab Emirates
- Processing purchase orders according to specification and customer’s requirement.
- Responsible in preparing the FPO (Foreign purchase Order) form. Making sure that the FPO is accurate to the agreed order from the Manufacturer. Checking on the specification and prices are correct according to Manufacturer’s Specs Sheet.
- Preparing and updating Sales and purchase plan on a monthly basis.
- Reconciling Delivery notes with purchase orders.
- Monitoring Sales Department transactions.
- Assisting manufacturer’s query and concern related to Sales Department issue when allowed by Sales Manager.
- Responsible for submitting reports to Manufacturer on a weekly basis.
- Stock Controlling
- Shipping documents preparation for Import and Export shipment etc
- Grn and shipment costing preparation and keeping the system updated
- Checklist preparation and monitoring of company car / demo car
- Assisting and monitoring the transactions of the Sales Coordinator.
- Process the documentation for the releasing of the vehicle.
- Standing in the gap for the sales coordinator
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.comacts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites;and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.