- United Arab Emirates
- Ensure that all paperwork, documentation and requisitions are filled correctly to allow for easy retrieval.
- Check that the physical stock item matches the invoice / issue voucher requisitioned by workshop or customers, delivering right first time transactions to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Monitor goods outward traffic completing the appropriate stock control forms, ensuring that there is no unauthorized withdrawal of stock.
Required Education/Qualification, knowledge and Experience:
- Automotive Diploma
- Job specific training
- 1 – 3 year experience in a European Brand Service Centre
- Good Understanding of English
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Sales skills
- Arabic speaking
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.