Business Development Manager-SMB & Enterprise
- Computer - Networking
- United Arab Emirates
- Developing key account relationships to sign up new solution partners.
- Setting up and optimizing sales strategies to maximize revenue; maintaining product visibility by supporting the sales team all throughout the sales & marketing activities.
- Tapping new markets by preparing and executing specific development plans.
- Working on new projects and tender requirements.
- Maintain an accurate and measurable pipeline within territory with a background of regularly overachieving sales targets
- Help Solution Partners close large end-user opportunities, including design, configuration, and a background of strategic selling
- Maintain knowledge of D-Link's key competitors and industry trends
- Escalating and forwarding customer issues to the Customer Care / Technical Manager.
- Reporting performance to Channel Manager and carrying out special projects as assigned.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.comacts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites;and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.