Sales Head- Solution Division
- Information Technology & Services
- Oil & Energy
- Should be able to manage a profit / cost center
- Identify and develops Vertical Markets, with high focus on Key Accounts, for the company solutions across the target region .
- Have a good understanding of Key Accounts organizational structure, business plan and long term strategies in order to provide them with added product value. Gain market share through this relationship.
- Participate in industry events and activities (trade shows, professional organizations, end user approval).
- Be knowledgeable and proactive to feedback on new market, product, competitive information and trends.
- Be very knowledgeable on assigned products and markets such that the best solutions can be matched to customers’ needs.
- Be the primary interface or window to the assigned channel partners.
- Continually monitor the competency level of channel partners and make timely recommendations to effect improvement.
- Become an expert in channel management, channel sales and territory management through a systematic focus on existing channels
- Achieve and exceed sales targets within the assigned region.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.comacts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites;and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.