Sales Manager – IT Services
- Market Research
- Information Technology & Services
- United Arab Emirates
- Research and gain understanding of customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes,
- Identify and develop new business through networking
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of the companies services
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals;
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology;
- Provide technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale;
- Advise on features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas;
- Achieve sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
- Manage your own diary in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals;
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Bachelors degree in Sales and Marketing or Equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Sales and Marketing of IT related products within the GCC market, preferably the UAE
- Successful achievements are part of your presentation and application
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.