- Electrical Engineering
- Oil & Gas / Energy / Petroleum
- United Arab Emirates
- To proactively grow profitable sales and sales strategy, providing solutions to customers within the Solar Residential and Commercial Market.
- Responsible for generating sales of PV Systems at residential and commercial customers
- Maintain a high level of professionalism of service to internal, domestic and international
- Monitor quality issues, customers and products. Be able to communicate with all levels
- Perform technical presentations to engineers, technical personnel, and corporate non-technical
- Operational follow-through on lead generation programs (tracking, reporting and analysis)
- Ability to work independently with a strong commitment to customer service
- Analyze the site in order to find out which particular solar energy apparatus is apt for what requirement
- They must also assess the client’s electrical usage to find out his needs
- They may have to give demonstrations and find out prospective clients, besides maintaining relations with the existing ones
- They have to give presentations of proposals and also submit reports of their sales figures
- They need to work in coordination with other departments and follow deadlines and targets
- They must comply with the environment and safety guidelines
- Document all project proposals, estimates and other relevant documents both soft as well as hard copy.
- Prepare periodical MIS for management, sales and technical teams.
- Interface with the Sales and Technical team to ensure that the Projects are executed professionally
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.