- Electrical Engineering
- Oil & Gas / Energy / Petroleum
- United Arab Emirates
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall implementation of plans and strategies for the achievement of the organizations marketing and sales objectives.
- Seek and identify opportunities for solar power system sales in residential, commercial, institutional, industrial, and agricultural markets throughout MENA, Asia and GCC.
- Coach and train Solar Sales Executive and Engineers in creating strategic sales plans, closing deals and managing sales territories
- Participate in joint sales calls with Solar Sales Consultants and provide ongoing mentoring and support
- To explain and answer questions pertaining to the Solar program, how a solar power system works, how property owners can benefit financially, and to communicate other relevant information.
- To drive business and build strong relationships with new and existing accounts.
- Work independently and with senior management team to develop and execute on strategic plans to win identified opportunities.
- Generate proposals, quotes, and formal RFP responses.
- Ensure interactions with development, finance, design, engineering and project management are seamless and exceed customer's satisfaction.
- Analyze impact of changing regulatory environment and adjust strategy as necessary.
- Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
- Monitor customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.