Sales Specialist – Government Sector (Arabic Speaker only)
- United Arab Emirates
- The successful candidate will champion and proactively lead the sales of GIT products to Government Sector.
- The role involves promoting GIT products, seeking and developing new business and driving competitive sales opportunities.
- Primary focus will on closing new accounts and generating revenue.
- Sales Specialist will be working closely with the CEO and Sales Director and will be directly reporting to them.
- The job requires the Sales Specialist to have strong knowledge of the market and should have prior experience in dealing with Government accounts.
- Deliver revenue targets.
- Ensure customer retention and develop new business.
- 3-5 years’ experience in direct sales
- UAE driving license is a must.
Gender: Male or Female. Strong command of English and Arabic (spoken and written).
- Preferred relevant university degree and relevant ongoing sales training.
- Command of ERP, CRM. Candidates with addition sales training (courses, seminars etc.) will be given preference. Note:
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.