- Market Research
- United Arab Emirates
- Sales Coordinator; is the person who is responsible for establishing a partnership with each member of the Sales Team,
- Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordination between Project Sales and Clients.
- Planning and execution of project situations.
- Ensure accurate orders.
- Achieve a high level of support to Sales Team and be a strong contributor to the achievement of department and company sales volume goals.
- Apply excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, expertise in sales relations,
- Ability to anticipate needs and comprehensive product knowledge to act as a true extension of the Sales Team.
- Generate special sample, catalog, follow up and general business letters
- Interacting with client and vendors as needed to finalize the order.
- Interact with vendors to discuss production, sample requests, shipping, vendor
- Investigate order discrepancies with vendors and other customer satisfaction issues to assist Sales team employees in resolution
- Provides support and assistance to fellow team members/departments, as needed In order to meet company/team goals including but not limited to assisting with incoming queue calls
- Complete any projects assigned by the Sales Manager including but not limited to weekly and monthly reports, data entry, prospect mailings and any other sales support functions that may arise, as staffing requirements and business evolution dictate.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Must pass the Background Check
- Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
- Bachelors degree on a related subject
- past experience in related roles
- Basic computer skills
- Fluent in English (Arabic is an Asset)
In order to enhance the authenticity of this job portal, we have linked original URL of this job post leading to source for your application purpose which can be verified.
This way, OWCareers.com acts an index of:
- jobs picked by our experts, verified, categorized and linked to source websites; and
- jobs posted by other users
In order to index this post, we had to use some judgement and arbitrary values as information required was either not available, or was very general in nature and subject to our interpretation. I.e. required skills, Subfunctions, published date, closing date and estimated salary etc. Any terms, quotations or enquiries should always be derived from and referred to source website.
You are, also, welcome to create your profile here and apply on this page. We shall take your profile to the employer but we cannot guarantee that employer shall be reviewing these application. By applying on this job post, you indemnify us of any severe consequences in this regard. If you don’t indemnify us, please do not use this website.
If the post is removed or closed from source site, please consider this post as closed and don’t apply. In order to familiarize the employer with this website experience, we have created this trial account from publically available information and posted this job from job-post-version available on the company site with some assumptions. We shall send collected profiles to the company. For any further information or explanation, you can contact us through Contact Us page.