At the prestigious goring hotel, all guest service has the potential to create a lasting memory when it is delivered with warmth and sincerity. why not you come and join our brand as a ''Reservations Agent'.' where the anticipative service you provide will be highly needed.
RESERVATION AGENTS JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting in pre-registration and of reservations.
- Attending to reservations calls and emails.
- Takes note of booking information and acts on it immediately and accurately.
- Following up on payments for the bookings.
- Confirming bookings and payments in good time
- Briefing guests on product.
- Handling guest check in and check outs efficiently.
- Reporting any guest concerns to the duty manager.
- Degree in a relevant field or high school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year experience in the hospitality industry.
- Ability to work under pressure .
- Good knowledge in computer packages i.e Ms Word, Excel, Access, Power point, e.t.c. .
- Customer Service/Communication Skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
GORING Hotel International has been a leader in the hospitality industry, Attracting a dedicated and diverse workforce is one of the keys to our success.To the successful candidate we are proud to offer a competitive salary and a range of other benefits.