Your recent HR Related vacancy has prompted me to send you my resume for review. As you will discover, I offer the depth of experience necessary to successfully administer safety, benefits, and compensation programs; recruit, train, develop, and retain staff; build community relations; assess and fulfil staffing needs, and evaluate / revise policies and procedures. Thirteen years of collective HR experience also enforce comprehensive knowledge of state and federal personnel regulations. Additionally, my history reflects a loyal, stable employee who thrives on increasing responsibility and progressive learning. It would be an honour to contribute to a corporate culture such as yours, which values people and appreciates differences. The following attributes and well-developed skills are additional reasons to take a close look at my credentials:
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION
• Integrity, loyalty, and diligence earn respect and reflect distinction.
• Ownership of responsibility and accountability demonstrate leadership and character.
• Time management and organization skills help streamline tasks and cultivate efficiency.
• Investigation and decrement foster effective problem resolution.
• Analysis and interpretation skills assist in understanding guidelines, policies, and procedures.
COMMUNICATION / INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
• Direct communication and appropriate interpersonal style enhance understanding.
• Enthusiastic presentation stimulates interest in and retention of material.
• Attentive listening enhances interviewing, counselling, and mediating.
• Professional / personal security reflects a genuine person who easily integrates into teams.
• Ability to build rapport strengthens community ties and maintains valuable resources.
Experience, confidence, and drive will enable me to make significant contributions to your HR goals. Because a personal interview would benefit us both. In the meantime, thank you for your consideration.