Call Center, Database, Website, Event Planning, Front Office
• Logistical and operational support to regional administration oﬃcials in relation with oﬃcials of the EU institutions
• Translation of Calls for Proposals, Events invitations and News from the European Commission and other EU institutions
• Publication of all the above materials on the oﬃcial Regional website
• Technical and logistical organization of events organized or hosted by the Oﬃce
• Participation in conferences, seminars and various initiatives and writing appropriate reports to b
Assessment Center, Business Development, Clerical, Client Relations, Content Writing, Customer Relations, Payroll, Personal Assistance
• Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
• Shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
• Processing incoming mail
• Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
• Responsible for measuring the WLAN coverage and performance based on the data collected during passive and active surveys.
• Responsible for performing SPECTRUM ANALYSIS and predictive surveys that facilitate WLAN planning at pre-deployment stage.
• Performing a variety of design tasks from start to ﬁnal production such as: brochures, catalogs, logo designs, packaging, online designs (web & mobile), sales presentations and other specialty projects through the coordination with the marketing department
OWCareers is World's most advanced job portal that publishes thousands of jobs every day from different functions, countries and seniority levels. It is World's first career portal that introduced Auto Job Application Service - by opting this service, your profile is applied automatically to jobs according to your preferences. Another innovative feature is Virtual Recruiter (VR) which is helping employers find the best matching candidates.