I am applying for a suitable opportunity in your reputable organization. As you can see from my resume, I am a graduate from Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration, Helwan University.
As you can see in my resume, I have been working in huge & international companies for more than 17 years, so I prefer that my next step would be an international place where my professionalism & skills could be used.
I am working as a freelance in training facilitation in 360 Solutions for Training & Consultancy, so I was following your site to grab the chance to work in a huge organization like yours
I am working now in USAID in Cairo- Egypt as a Voucher Examiner since Dec.2012
My responsibilities include:
- Determine valid obligation
- Fully executed contract/grant
- Voucher has appropriate approvals and authorizations and required documentation
- Verify name, address, and Tax Identification Number of the payee
- Check the mathematical accuracy
- Observe established internal controls designed to prevent any improper or duplicate payment
- Determine the disbursement is in accordance with laws and regulations
- Determine the due date and compute interest, if required
I was working in Lafarge Cement Co. (Egyptian Cement Company one of Orascom group before)5 years in administrative work & procurement , the next 6 years in procurement only. I have also worked as an Office Manager for one year in Sima Food Industries. I also was trained in Misr Co. for Foreign Trade as a sales’ administrator.
I am acquainted with MS Office applications as well as Internet tools.
As you could see from my resume, I have been exposed to different fields of work (purchasing, administration & accounting).
I am, thus, looking for an opportunity in your organization that would fit with my education background and previous work experience.
I may be contacted at +2 0101 608 69 21
Thanks in advance for your consideration.