With my current position as the Group Finance & Administration Manager with M/s Royal Blinds LLC, a leading manufacturer in the region in Blinds, Curtains and Shades, I am heading the Finance & Administration Department from past 17 years. I am the member of MECA CFO Alliance – The largest CFO Group in the Middle East.
Since I supervise the financial team, I oversee all the direct financial controls with the immediate responsibility for the day-to-day operations
• Creating monthly forecasting reports and financial statements
• Evaluating the financial position of the company through the analysis of every month income statement, revenue and expense reports.
• Making sure that there is accurate and timely processing of A/R and A/P activities
• Monitoring the cash flows.
• Monitoring annual internal and external audits for ensuring compliance
• Liaisons with Bank
• Oversee payroll, leave & Gratuity payments
• Allocation of overheads & indirect cost.
• Identification of the Cost Drivers.
• Minimizing production wastage at different levels of production.
• Handling legal proceedings and serious collection activities
I supervise the financial team in Qatar and Kuwait as well and also oversee the current plan of establishing the branch in Bahrain and Oman.