Please find attached to this email, a copy of my CV, for your consideration. I feel I would be an excellent candidate for your above vacancy as it closely fits my skill sets.
I consider myself to be a flexible and motivated supervisor with a wide range of technical and managerial experience.
Accustomed to working with different cultures. Experienced in managing multi-cultural teams and of working in arduous conditions with extreme climates.
Proven success in, project management, delivery of materials, right place, right time, in all environments, EPC, engineering, operations, maintenance and people management.
Previously worked in Europe, North America, MENA (Saudi, Iraq, UAE. Oman)
25+ years’ experience in a Supply Chain role with exposure to strategic sourcing, negotiation, tender management, category management, warehousing, storage and logistics. Proven experience running the complete source to contract process.
Proven analysis and reporting experience, ideally gained in a direct procurement or purchasing role.
My key strengths include:
• Strong pro-active leader, empowering staff to take ownership
• Providing coaching and mentoring to build cohesive teams working together in a multinational company to achieve individual targets and company objectives
• Results oriented and client or customer focused
• Excellent relationship management skills
• On the Job Training, Mentoring to Local Staff or Third World Nationals.
• In Depth experience with MS Office, Navision, SAP, ERP, WMS, MRP & MRPII
• H&S procedures, 1st Aider, De Fib and Fire Marshall, Train the Trainer
+971 56 1026134 or +971 4 4201266