• Arrange reservation & Issuing tickets with Amadeus (General Counter)
• Emailing flight load & meals for passengers
• Arranging special services such as Wheelchair or medical assistance for passengers.
• Submit sales report every 2 weeks.
• Assist passengers for reissue, refund, lost baggage, etc.
• Answer inquiries about destination, flights, schedules, etc.
Building Relationships, Coordination, Corporate Sales, Database
• Create quotations, booking confirmation, power point slides of the resort, refund and invoice upon requests.
• Formulate pre-departure information, room list and give a presentation about the resort for those clients who are checking in.
• Creating membership for all the clients that are going to the resort.
• Updating and communicating with the tour guide about the clients’ departure and arrival timings.
• Organize team building and private dinner.
• Mingle with the guests (when at t
Resort and Spa Management, Tourism - Cultural / Heritage, Tourism - Educational
Academic Documents (Certificates / Marks Sheet)
Resume / CV
OWCareers is World's most advanced job portal that publishes thousands of jobs every day from different functions, countries and seniority levels. It is World's first career portal that introduced Auto Job Application Service - by opting this service, your profile is applied automatically to jobs according to your preferences. Another innovative feature is Virtual Recruiter (VR) which is helping employers find the best matching candidates.