Dear Hiring Manager,
Hope this finds you well.
This letter is to express my interest in applying for a Marketing position in your company.
The following proficiencies that I possess relate directly to your job requirements include:
• Communication skills - successful in building strong co-operative relationships with key clients, colleagues and decision-makers in a multi-cultural environment.
• Planning and organising - proven track record of effectively prioritising multiple tasks and assignments in a fast-paced work environment to efficiently meet departmental and company objectives.
• Team player - a solid reputation as a competent team member who is always prepared to go the extra mile to achieve results.
• Self-starter - considered a highly motivated employee with the capacity to learn quickly and take ownership of given projects/tasks.
• Adaptable/Flexible – my ability to work well in varied circumstances allows you to place me in a number of contexts with confidence that the level of excellence you expect will be met.
My broad experience in administration and marketing have equipped me with a strong set of valuable competencies that meet your needs and with a commitment to learn quickly and work hard, I would be able to make a meaningful contribution to your organisation
Please refer to my CV for further information.
Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to speaking with you soon.