-I am an Electrical (Telecom) Engineer having about 1 years of professional experience in the field of information technology, Equipped with Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) .I want to pursue a long-term career leading the challenging technical activities in IT Industry that provides a platform for the growth and the challenge in a flexible, yet result oriented work environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Network infrastructure.
- Intensive knowledge of CISCO products. (certified cisco network administrator)
- Strong grip on data administration.
- Excellent sales & pre-sales account management skills for business development.
- Valued contributor who performs confidently and effectively under pressure and thrives on challenges.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- MS Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Server 2008, 2008 r2, 2012).
- Installation and Troubleshoot Linux (Ubuntu, Redhat, Fedora) .
- Installation and Troubleshoot Experience on Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, IIS Web Server.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and OSI Model.
- Softwares (Packet Tracer, MATLAB, Tems Investigation, Mapinfo, Adobe Photoshop).
- Firewall,SSL VPN,Proxy,IPS,Network Security,Blue Coat.
- Good knowledge of Outlook & Google Chrome/Google Drive