-I am sending this letter enclosed with my resume with regards to the Business Development Manager open position at your organization. Upon reading the specification of the job description I am confident of being a perfect fit as my experience and abilities match your requirements.
A Manager with 15+ years of experience in Banking, Finance, and Mortgage Industry with expertise in Tele Sales, Consultative Sales, Marketing, Project management & Quality Management.
An expert at selling and marketing financial services, advertising space & insurance. I have had the opportunity to lead teams involved in sales of banking and financial products. I was able to showcase my leadership quality in driving teams with high sales and conversion goals. I led teams that supported individuals, assistant managers, and executives. I possess a strong desire to build a career within your industry in a marketing environment. I strongly feel that my expertise on services and solutions that I am selling coupled with my natural enthusiasm allows me to inspire customers to close a deal.
• 18% of conversion ratio of prospect customers to clients
• Creating targeted business development and marketing strategies
• Ensuring high standards are constantly maintained in every field
• Putting together team professionals who working towards the same goal
• Six Sigma project on Marketing Database Optimization, benefit of 2 FTEs (full time employee), revenue growth by $48,000 annually
• Six Sigma project on Workflow Management - revenue growth by $37,000 annually
It’s my desire to work with a reputable and goal oriented company like yours, where there will be a big stage to showcase my capabilities for the betterment of your organization. I would welcome the opportunity of an interview, where we would be able to discuss in greater detail.
I thank you for your time and I look forward to hear from you.
Prem S Chakraborty