As a highly motivated and dedicated professional with strong communication and interpersonal skills, I would like to apply for this position, as I would bring a quality and service focused mind set to this role.
In my current position, I have a knack for problem solving and work well independently, with little oversight. I respond to requests from colleagues and clients in a timely manner and am adept at prioritizing multiple on-going projects. I am a self-starter and excel at debugging, reporting and program optimization.
Additionally, I am adept at:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; proven ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with all levels of associates including Management
• Focused and hardworking, self-motivated and team oriented. Excellent man-management, time management and leadership skills
• On time client communication through calls and mails and assisting with the sale of products at community events has allowed the development of customer service skills.
• Handling IT Application Development & Enhancement deliveries as well as handling Maintenance & Production support.
• Proficient technical and analytical skills, with knowledge of COBOL, IMSDB, DB2, JCL and IBM Mainframe Systems and proficient MS Office Skills.
• Collaborating with clients and staff to ensure projects proceed smoothly.
• Developing program improvement plans.
• Organizing and execution of various events.
• Managing office inquiries relating to professional events.
• Coordinating group of volunteers to contribute their services and time for events.
Additional capabilities are listed in the enclosed resume.
I am aware that you will receive a large number of applications for this job, but I would very much appreciate the opportunity to demonstrate my capabilities to you in person.
Thanking you in advance for your time.
Pritty Annamma Paul