To work as an HR Executive in a public firm, where I can utilize my managerial skills and experience to increase the efficiency and develop the organization, in accordance with the mission and vision of the organization.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Edexcel BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE), Diploma in Customer service and Business Finance, Bachelor in Science, Graphics Designer and studying MBA with 3 ½ work experience in HR management. Key Skills:
• Creation of job descriptions;
• Managing the hiring process, including advertising open positions, reviewing resumes, coordinating and conducting interviews, conducting reference and background checks, drafting offer letters;
• Managing the on-boarding process for new employees; and Tracking employee performance documentation.
• Managing the U.A.E Labor Contract for the new/old employees.
• Creating policies and procedures; and Administering employee benefits;
• Excellent in performing managerial tasks, communicating with clients, pursuing employees to do what is required from them.
• Highly skilled in performing front desk office work, very well in filing data entry.
• Proficient in developing and maintaining filing systems and inventories