I am writing this application letter as I am interested in working with your organization as a Finance Manager. During my online job application process, I came across the exciting job opening of finance manager and I am sure that my experience and qualifications is the perfect match for this job. For your further review, I have attached my resume along with this application letter.
With my current position as a finance manager with Al Nakheel Investments LLC, a leading investment company I am heading the company's corporate finance department.
Since I supervise the financial team, I oversee all the direct fiscal controls with immediate responsibility for day-to-day operations:
• Creating monthly forecasting reports and financial statements
• Evaluating the financial position of the company through correct analysis of every monthly income statement, quarterly revenue and expense report
• Making WPS payroll for employees that are assigned in different subsidiaries.
• Making sure that there is accurate and timely processing of A/R and A/P activities
• Monitoring the cash flow with the use of on-line banking system
• Handling legal proceedings and serious collection activities
• Monitoring annual internal audits for ensuring compliance
If you think that there is a mutual interest, I would like to meet with you in person and learn more about your organization, requirements for the position of finance manager and how my qualifications can be helpful. Thank you for your consideration and I am waiting for your reply.